FINAL GOAL

I create a world in which every child is protected from conflict, cruelty, exploitation, neglect and abuse, and is given love, safe, peace and education.

SUB GOALS

To achieve the final goal, I first address;
=== WORLDWIDE: Education to All Children
=== in JAPAN: Eradication of Child Abuse

Jan 28, 2018

I'm back here.

I haven't written in so long,,, too long! About 2 and a half years!!

Unfortunately there isn't major progress in the past 2.5 years, which is something I deeply regret, but it doesn't mean that I made no progress.

Goal Clarification
My vision specified in at the top of this blog page isn't changed. To accomplish the vision, I have had a bit more specific missions and action plans.
I won't write about the details, but roughly speaking,

2 pillars in the first decade,

  • Out of Japan: Education for every child in the world
  • In Japan: Eliminating child abuse


The 1st pillar which is about education is something I have had for a long time. I wanted to focus on children out of Japan, because Japanese children are much richer in many ways than children in terrible situation in the world. However, I have added the 2nd pillar, because too many cruel child abuse cases which can be described as "brutal" have been reported in Japan in the past several years. Unfortunately, almost all the cases were revealed after children were killed.

Clinical psychology
As one of the action plans, I've decided to learn clinical psychology.
I believe clinical psychology could go long a way to help children in the filed. I'm now studying for entering graduate school. I don't think it's easy to become a clinical psychologist, and before that, it's hard to enter graduate school. But I'll try. I have to say that what I want to is not becoming a clinical psychologies, but helping children.

No comments:

Post a Comment